Thursday, August 11, 2016

BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITY

OMG...is summer almost over?!?
 That was fast! I do have to say that I enjoyed every moment with my kids. I haven't been at school yet. I start back at the end of august.


Here's a fun back to school freebie for you. 

This bingo card is perfect to get your students moving and talking during 
BACK TO SCHOOL week.

Click on the picture to download your FREEBIE. 

This simple activity is a great way to get to know your students. It will allow your kids to share information about their summer.

Students walk around the classroom to find class mates that participated in the activities during the summer. The objective is to write down as many different names as possible. 
The REAL objectives are to have fun and to get to know each other.

3 comments:

  1. I love the freebie! Give one, get one is such a great speaking/listening activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun back to school activities! Thanks for sharing.
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the BTS Bingo game! Thanks for sharing!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete